Pages

Nov 12, 2015

Holiday Card Series | Card #3

It was a cold day in NOVEMBER when my little penguin went skating.  This is my entry to the Simon Says Monday Challenge.



     This cute mini 'Winter Penguin' Stamp Set caught my eye and I had to have it.  The penguin image is so cute I had to use it on one of my holiday card.


     I started by covering a piece of white card stock with dazzle versa mark ink.   Then liquid platinum embossing powder from ranger was sprinkled on and heat set.  This was used to cut the sentiment using the Season's Greetings Die from Avery Elle and the circle frame over my seen using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles Die Set.  
     The penguin image was stamped on a piece of white card stock using the Black Licorice ink form  MFT and colored using Copic Markers.   The scene was created using some clear embossing powder, the Broken China and Stormy Sky distress inks and trees from the Impression Obsession Evergreen Trees Die Set.

Watch video here or on Youtube.


SUPPLIES


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute holiday card. Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...