Pages

Nov 10, 2015

Holiday Card Series | Card #2

   
     I love the 'Cozy Christmas' and 'Jingle Greetings' stamp sets from Mama Elephant.  I think the Santa and Ms. Claus images a super cute.


     I started by stamping the two images using the MFT Black Licorice on a piece of Canson Water Paper and on Inkadinkadu masking paper.   I then cut the masking images to mask off the images.   Then I used the Broken China Distress Ink to color my background.   A water spray bottler and some droplets so water added some character to the background.   The masking was removed and the images were colored using the Lyra Water Soluble Crayons.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of vellum and adhered to the front of the card and secured in the back.   The card was completed using some glossy accents and wink of stella clear glitter brush marker.
     Hope you like.  Product list below.

Watch video here or on YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...