Pages

Nov 7, 2015


     Hello everyone.  Welcome to the beginning of my 2015 Holiday Card Series.  For card #1 I decided on the super cute 'Let It Snow' stamp set from the Greeting Farm.


     I started by stamping the images using the black licorice ink from My Favorite things using the   W R Memory Keepers Letterpress Platform.  I then used my Copic Markers to color the images, (Colors displayed on video below.)  I then used the Mama Elephant 'Snow Capped Mountains' and the My Favorite Things 'Stitched Snow Drifts' die sets to create the mountains and hills.  The Ice Spruce and Tumbled Glass distress inks, Versa Mark ink and SSS white embossing powder was used to created the card background.  

This card was entered in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Hope you enjoy:
Watch video here or on Youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...