Pages

Nov 16, 2015

Holiday Card Series | Card #4 

     The cutest snowmen ever adorns the 'Toasty Greetings' Stamp Set from My Favorite Things.


     I started my stamping the largest snowman using the Black Licorice Ink Pad from MFT, on a piece of kraft card stock.   The Prismacolor Colored Pencils were used to color the image .  The background for the card was created using the Flowers and Snowflakes Embossing Folder Set, and another piece of kraft card stock.  Riding Hood Red Ink Pad was used to lightly add some color to the raised area of the embossed card stock.
     For my snowy background, I cut a piece of Doodle Bug White Sprinkles Vellum using the MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangles die set.  Another piece of kraft stock was cut for the back of the vellum.    Another piece was cut and colored with the white Primacolor colored pencil to create the snow bank. To finish the card I added a sentiment from the stamp set and a couple of enamel dots.
     Hope you like.

Watch video here or on Youtube


SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...