Pages

Aug 10, 2013


 ROCK STAR CARD



Today for my card I started with the 'Star' stamp from the Kenny K Collection.  I stamped the images on some white card stock using my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  Then I colored my image using my Copics.  A Puffy Pen (white) was used for the top of her boots and collar.

Image was cut using my Spellbinders Standard Circle Die Set and framed using Spellbinders Pinking Circle Die set.  Papers used for my card was from the Mod-Retro Paper pad from DCWV.  Background paper was cut using Spellbinders Matting Die Sets.  My Dobbers were used with Stampin Up Basic Black Ink to distress the background paper.
Stampin Up Ticket Punch was used for the corners.

For the finishing touches both outside and inside the card 'Rock and Roll' and 'Stacking Stars' Die-namics Dies Sets and 'Rock On' Stamp Set from My Favorite Things were used.


FRONT OF CARD






INSIDE CARD


SUPPLIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...