Pages

Aug 10, 2013


GET WELL CARD

     This week my card started with Translucent Vellum, Hampton Art stamp purchased at Micheals, Versa mark Stamp Pad and Prisma Colored Pencils.  
     I Started by inking up my stamp with versa mark ink and stamping on a sheet of vellum.  I covered the image with black embossing  powder and heat set.  The image was turned to the back side and colored using Prisma Colored Pencils. All flower centers were covered with diamond stickles. Image was cut using Spellbinders Matting Basics Die Set, framed with a piece of grey card stock and then adhered to a white card base.  
     For the inside of the card I stamped two sentiments and a little bug from the 'On The Mend' stamp set from Lawn Fawn. That finished my card.





FRONT OF CARD




INSIDE CARD



SUPPLIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...