Pages

Aug 10, 2013


HAPPY EVERYTHING CARD


Started with two stamp sets from Kanbancrafts; Dollie-Swingtime and Bonnie-Partytime.  Stamped my images on on white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then colored all images using my Copic markers and cut them out with my scissors.  To put my card together I used brown card stock as my card base and yellow card stock to frame the front of the card.  Tombow liquid glue and my glue glider was used to put my card together.
My Ice Crystal Stickles was used to add some glitter to my card.




FRONT OF CARD







INSIDE CARD



SUPPLIES



 SUPPLIES:
Patchwork Pals 'Bonnie-Partytime' and 'Dollie-Swingtime' Stamps Sets by Kanban Crafts
Paper Smooches 'Simply Said' Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Diamond Crystal Stickles
Glue Glider







No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...