Pages

Aug 10, 2013

GET WELL CARD

I started with a stamp from My Favorite thins ( MFTstamps) 'The Rainbow Will Come'.  Started by stamping the image on white cad stock using memento tuxedo black ink.  It was then colored using my copic markers.  Image was then cute using my Labels Four die sets from Spellbinders.  Edges were distress and adhered to some pretty papers from the Authentique's 'Gathering' paper pad.  Love this paper pad for making cards.

FRONT OF CARD


INSIDE CARD


SUPPLIES

SUPPLIES:
'The Rainbow Will Come' Stamp from My Favorite Things
'Gathering' Paper Pad from Authentique
Spellbinders 'Labels Four' and 'Labels Four Small' Die Sets
'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink from Tim Holtz
Copic Markers
Stampin Up Paper Piercing Tool
Glue Glider
Recollection Flowers and Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...