Pages

Aug 13, 2014

PS Guest Designer Challenge

PS Guest Designer Challenge


     My first entry to the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search Entry.    I started with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the front of the card.  Then the glass bottle from the 'Crystal Clear' Stamp set was stamped using versa fine onyx black ink, covered with clear embossing powder and heat set.  Then I stamped the image again on a piece of masking paper to mask the bottle off while I stamped my stems and flowers.  Card was finished with glossy accents on the bottle image and the 'just a note' sentiments from the 'Sentiment Sampler' from Paper smooches.

Link to PS blog post 







No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...