Pages

May 10, 2014




Hi Everyone.

This card was designed to honor my mother for Mother's Day.  I decided to stamp my Long Stem Flowers image to stamp on a piece of translucent vellum using Versamark Ink Pad.   I then covered the image with white embossing powder and heat set.  Pretty floral paper,  a piece of ribbon and Happy Mother's Day Stamp finishes the card.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers.  I love you mom.

SUPPLIES:

               

Hero Arts Long            Hero Arts Happy Mother's              Versamark Watermark 
Stem Flowers                        Day Stamp                                       Stamp Pad



                            
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...