Pages

Sep 24, 2013



     Halloween Card #5 started with five stamp sets Monster MashMonster MadnessGhoul-FriendBumps in the Night, and Deep in the Woods.  I stamped all mi images at once and colored them with Copic markers.   My images were them cut out.
     For my card base,  I cut a piece of purple card stock 11" x 5 1/2".  Using the Martha Stewart Score Board I score the card stock at 1 1/2", 3", 5", 7", and 9".  Folding back and forth I ended with a fan shape card.  
     Using the 'Haunted Manor Paper Pad' from Michaels with the Die-namics Circle Stax Set 1&2,  circles were cut to serve as a frame for the images.  The Martha Stewart Bat Punch was used for the bat embellishments on the card.  The bats were ran through the Xyron 150 "X" Create a Sticker Maker and then covered with Martha Stewart Onyx Glitter.  
     The Card was put together using my Tombow Liquid Glue.  Sentiments for the finishing touches came from a 'Happy Halloween' stamp from Michaels and Inkadinkados' Monster Bash Mini Stamp





2 comments:

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...