Pages

Sep 11, 2013



     For this card I started with this stamp from Recollections.  I stamped my two  bugs with Tuxedo Black Ink  on white card stock and used my Copics to color them.
     Cut a piece of white card stock 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" and cut an opening 1/8" x 4" at the bottom of the card stock.  I used Stampin-Up 'Bashful Blue' ink pad to color the top of the card stock for your sky. This Sizzix Die to cut the grass for the front of the card.  The grass was glued over the 1/8" opening and a craft knife was used to reopen.
     I cut another piece of card stock 3"x4" attached my critters and glued everything together.  Added some butterflies using the Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Butterfly Punch.  For the clouds the Fiskars Cloud Punch sentiments using the Birthday Sampler  stamp set from Paper Smooches and  Critters On The Savanna  stamp set from Lawn Fawn and finally one more critter for the inside of the card.

                                                                           Supplies





No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...