Pages

Aug 10, 2013

 Baby Card - Baby Shower

This stamp image remind me of how precious babies are.   When I look at my son's baby pictures it makes me happy.

I made this card for a baby shower.  I wanted to do something different with the embellishments so the onesie stamp came in handy.  Person that I made it for loved it.


Front of Card





Inside of Card



SUPPLIES:

Crissy Armstrong Stamp 'Cradled By The Moon' 
Fiskars 'Baby' stamp set
Fiskars 'Precious Baby Quotes' stamp set
Martha Stewart 'Baby Girl' Mat Paper Pad
Echo Park 'Dots & Stripes' Paper Pad
Recollection Card Stock
Spellbinders Circle and scalloped Circle Die Set
Stampin Up Key Tag Punch
Copic Markers









No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Cards 1 Kit - Simon Says Stamp January 2018 Card Kit - Favorite Person. Thanks for visiting my channel. Hope you like the cards t...